Dienstag, 28. Mai 2013


One Year Is Gone!
      
     One year is gone and I think still I am new to US. I will make it my second homeland.  I like living here, even though it isn't my fatherland. I let all my friendships, loves, friends, good times with friends,,, behind me and I journeyed over the sea. Somethings are new and somethings are the same.
     I see the faces, who say "Hello" with a smile, they say me " Welcome". But sometimes somebodies give me the feeling that I am alien.
     I met she before a couple of weeks. After a while I realized she takes care about me. We went drink a coffee, we ate together, and when I talked to her, she payed attention with a kind face. I don't know my feeling to her.
     I feel myself so lonely, I'm not sure do I will share my loneliness with her. On the other hand I don't know her feeling to me. I think I found a new friend.
 
 

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen